Blonde sexy hair products
Blondes love our blonde sexy hair care line at the best hair salon Fort Lauderdale hair salon! The shampoo cleanses and helps hair stay bright, keep hydrated and be strong.
This luxurious violet shampoo is ideal for cool or bleached shades of blonde, highlighted or silver hair. The violet pigment in the shampoo cancels yellow, brassy tones to make blonde hair, highlights or silver hair. Helps create lasting hair color by building strength, while shielding the surface of the hair to prevent breakage and fading. Crafted with its very own Perfect-Balance Technology made of chamomile, honey and quinoa.
Sulfate, gluten, paraben and salt free.
Ingredients: Chamomile- Enhances vibrancy in blonde & keep it bright Honey- Helps restore moisture, leaves hair soft & hydrated Quinoa- Gluten Free Protein repairs hair by penetrating the cortex for deep conditioning & shine Keravis- Provides strength & prevents breakage Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone- Helps improve color retention.
Chamomile has long been used to enhance blonde hair. A strong chamomile infusion can add shine and bring out highlights. Plus chamomile is gentle on the scalp and can soothe any skin irritation.
Most of us know honey as an alternative sweetener contributing to a healthier lifestyle. But who knew that slathering the sticky, sweet substance onto your hair could help? Okay, some of you probably did know honey has conditioning properties. But did you know that it’s also a great ingredient for boosting hair growth?
* Honey is an emollient which means it seals moisture in your hair, keeping it conditioned. This reduces breakage, which is often a cause for slower hair growth.
* It has rich antioxidant properties which prevent damage, keeping your scalp and hair healthy.
* Honey strengthens the hair follicles, curbing hair fall.
* Honey also comprises antibacterial and antiseptic qualities. This prevents scalp infections and soothes issues like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, allowing for unhindered hair growth.
* Honey cleans the hair follicles by getting rid of impurities. This minimized clogging is often a reason for hair loss.
* Using honey as a hair care ingredient not only boosts hair growth but also stimulates hair re-growth from dormant follicles.
You may be wondering why quinoa is good for your hair.
1. Quinoa contains around 15% of proteins, which is highest among all the grains or seeds found in the world. Hydrolyzed protein extracted from quinoa acts as a natural and gentle coating which protects and nourishes the hair follicles from within. The protein extracted from this grain is also used to produce high quality hair products.
2. It protects the hair shaft. Quinoa contains 9 essential amino acids which act as natural strengtheners and protect the shaft of the hair. The amino acids in this grain also repairs damaged hair and promote hair growth.
3. It promotes hair growth. Consumption of quinoa on a regular basis provides sheen to hair and gives it an overall silky and shiny look. It provides nourishment to the cells of the body including our hair follicles, which is essential for our hair growth. It is also essential for a healthy nervous system and for the formation of red blood cells which promotes hair growth.
4. It seals split ends Protein in quinoa helps to seal split ends and prevents it from getting worse. Hydrolyzed protein is designed in such a way that it passes through the cuticle and penetrates the hair’s cortex to equalize porosity and increase its elasticity.
5. Also Quinoa contains an amino acid known as tyrosine which is responsible for the pigmentation and color of hair and skin. It encourages the re-pigmentation of hair and even helps to maintain the original color of the hair.
6. Vitamin E in quinoa balances the production of natural oil to keep the strands properly moisturized and reduces breakage due to tangling.
With all these powerful ingredients found in blonde sexy hair products it’s no wonder the shampoo and conditioner are favorites among our blonde clients at the best hair salon Fort Lauderdale! Always get your professional hair care products from the best hair salon, the best hair salon in Fort Lauderdale will carry all your hair care supplies!